Shaolong Zhong received his B.S. degree in Mechanical and Electronic Engineering from the Nanjing University of Science and Technology in 1997. He is pursuing the equivalent of a master degree in Electronic Science and Technology from Beijing Institute of Technology since 2013. Since 2007, he has been a Senior Engineer of www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, Chinese Academy of Sciences. His research focuses mainly on the MEMS optic-fiber sensing technology and embedded hyperspeed signal parallel processing technology, on which a number of innovative achievements have been obtained: developed the integrated manufacturing technology of MEMS F-P optical interference cavity with high fineness factor; achieved significant progress in the optic-fiber precision measuring such as high temperature, strain, stress and acceleration; the high temperature MEMS strain gauge which is developed by Zhong has been used in wind tunnel aerodynamic force measurement and provides as technical support in independent innovation of hypersonic aircraft for our country; the developed triaxial MEMS optic-fiber magnetic sensor and accelerometer have been verification tested for underwater heading measurement, which are carried by a towed optical fiber hydrophone array. He has published more than 20 papers in refereed journals and invented more than 10 patents.
Two items of third prize in Hebei province science and technology progress (Research on optic-fiber sensing technology, second rank in 2007; Development of embedded computing equipment and its application in the measurement and control system, third rank in 2010).
Assistant Engineer, working on overall designing of sensors, 203 institute of China North Industries Group Corporation, 1997-1999
Project Manager, Switched Access Hardware Integration Unit Manager, System Engineer, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., 1999-2002
Chief Engineer, Beijing Pi-Optics Co. Ltd., 2003-2006
Senior Engineer, www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2007-present
B.S., 1997, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
M.S. Candidate, 2013-present, Electronic Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology
1. Lei Zhenshan, Shaolong Zhong, “Fiber Bragg grating sensing system for monitoring geologic structure modeling”, Piezoelectrics & Acoustooptics, vol. 29, no. 3, pp.264-266, 2007 (EI)
2. Sihua Li, Zhujun Wan, Jing Xu, Shaolong Zhong and Yaming Wu. “A wavelength-selective switch based on a high fill-factor micromirror Array”, Chinese Optics Letters, Vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 090601, 2011 (SCI).
3. Liang Long, Shaolong Zhong, Jing Xu, Yaming Wu, “Design and fabrication of micro fiber-optic magnetic sensor”, Optics and Precision Engineering, Vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 2294-2302, 2013 (EI)
4. Shaolong Zhong, Liang Long, Ming Li, Yaming Wu, “Torsion-sensitive Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems accelerometer sensor based on optical fiber detection technology”, Chinese Journal of Lasers, Vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 0305002, 2014 (EI).
5. Xiaowei Wang, Shaolong Zhong, Jing Xu, Yaming Wu, “The horizontal axis optical fiber acceleration sensor based on MEMS technology”, Journal of Optoelectronics？ Laser, Vol, 26, no. 3, pp. 414-421, 2015 (EI).
6. Wang Xiaowei, Zhong Shaolong, Xu Jing, Wu Yaming, “MEMS-based monolithic three-axis fiber-optic acceleration sensor”, Microsystem Technologies, Vol.22, no. 4, pp. 699-708, 2016 (SCI).
7. Liang Long, Shaolong Zhong, “A MEMS torsion magnetic sensor with reflective blazed grating integration”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.26, no.7, pp. 075004, 2016(SCI)