Dr. Aimin Wu was born in Feb 1982, received his B.S. degree from Shandong University in 2002, M.S. degree from Fudan University in 2005, and Ph.D. degree from www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, CAS in 2008. After graduation, Dr. Wu joined the State Key Laboratory of information functional materials, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and information technology. Since 2011, he served as deputy director of Nantong Optoelectronic Engineering Center to commercialize silicon photonics technology. During 2013-2014, he worked in Prof. Xiang Zhang's team as a visiting scholar in UC Berkeley. His research interests focus on silicon photonic devices and process development. He has authored or co-authored over 40 peer viewed publications in Nano Letters, Physical Review Letters and other journals. He holds more than 40 PCT and Chinese patents. He is in charge of strategy project from CAS and key projects from Ministry of Science and Technology.
B.S. in Optics 1998-2002 Shandong University
M.S. in Optics 2002-2005 Fudan University
Ph.D. in Microelectronics 2005-2008 www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, CAS
Assistant Professor, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and information technology, 2008-2010
Visiting scholar, NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center, University of California, Berkeley
Associate Professor, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and information technology, 2011-the present
Deputy Director, Nantong Optoelectronics Engineering Center, CAS, 2012-the present
1. Hao Li,Chao Qiu,Junjie Du,Haiyang Huang,Xin Chen,Zhen Sheng,Fuwan Gan,and Aimin Wu*,” Broadband In-Plane Light Bending Witha Doublet Silicon Nanopost Array” ,IEEE Photonics Journal, 8(1): 4500105, 2016.
2. Haiyang Huang, Aimin Wu, Hao Li,Wei Li,Zhen Sheng, Shichang Zou,Xi Wang, and Fuwan Gan, Routing Light with Ultrathin Nanostructures Beyond the Diffraction, Limit, Optics Express 24.25 (2016): 28987-28992
3. Haiyang Huang, Hao Li, Wei Li, Aimin Wu*, Xin Chen, Xuefeng Zhu, Zhen Sheng, Shichang Zou, Xi Wang, and Fuwan Gan*, High-Efficiency Vertical Light Emission through a Compact Silicon Nanoantenna Array, ACS Photonics, 2016, 3 (3), 324–328
4. Aimin Wu, Hao Li, Junjie Du, Xingjie Ni, Ziliang Ye, Yuan Wang, Zhen Sheng, Shichang Zou, Fuwan Gan, Xiang Zhang, and Xi Wang, “Experimental Demonstration of In-Plane Negative-Angle Refraction with an Array of Silicon Nanoposts”, Nano Letters, 15 (3): 2055–2060, 2015.
5. Hao Li, Aimin Wu, Wei Li, Xulin Lin, Chao Qiu, Zhen Sheng, Xi Wang, Shichang Zou, and Fuwan Gan，"Millimeter-Scale and Large-Angle Self-Collimation in a Photonic Crystal Composed of Silicon Nanorods", IEEE Photonics Journal, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 2201306, Apr. 2013.
6. Du, Junjie, Lin, Zhifang, Chui, S. T.，Lu, Wanli，Li, Hao，Wu, Aimin, Sheng, Zhen, Zi, Jian, Wang, Xi, Zou, Shichang, Gan, Fuwan, Optical Beam Steering Based on the Symmetry of Resonant Modes of Nanoparticles，Physical Review Letters, 2011, 106(20): 1-3.
2012-2014 NSF "PC lasers on Germanium on insulator substrate"
2016-2019 China-Israel International Colleboration Project "On-chipultrafast detection based on silicon photonics integration"
2016-2019 Shanghai Science and Technology Commission of basic research projects "On-chip double zero index materials and devices"
2016-2021 Chinese Academy of Sciences strategic pilot technology special "High Speed Germanium PD arrays"