Jing Xu received his M.S. degrees in electronic engineering from Jilin University, Chang Chun, China, in 2001. He won the secondary prize in the national mathematical modeling contest in 1996. And he received his Ph.D. degree from the radio engineering department of Southeast University, Nan Jing, China, in 2005. He is a professor with www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站 (SIMIT) of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)，and has obtained Shanghai Young Rising Star (2010). His main research interest includes baseband signal processing, wireless networks, statistical modeling and software defined radio. He has published 30 papers on journals and conferences, applied for 42 patent applications, including fourteen international patent application and seven issued patents.
1. Jing Xu et al., "Statistical Analysis of Path Losses for Sectorized Wireless Networks," in IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 1828-1838, April 2017.
2. X. Yan, Jing Xu, Y. Zhu, J. Wang, Y. Yang and C. X. Wang, "Downlink Average Rate and SINR Distribution in Cellular Networks," in IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 847-862, Feb. 2016.
3. Z. Hu, Y. Zhu, Jing Xu and Y. Yang, "Bregman-Based Inexact Excessive Gap Method for Multiservice Resource Allocation," in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 1115-1130, Feb. 2015.
4. Jing Xu, Jiang Wang, Yuanping Zhu, Yang Yang, "Cooperative distributed optimization for the hyper-dense small cell deployment," Communications Magazine, IEEE , vol.52, no.5, pp.61,67, May 2014.
5. Yuanping Zhu, Jing Xu, Jiang Wang , Yang Yang，“Statistical analysis of inter-cell interference in uplink OFDMA networks with soft frequency reuse”，EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2013, 2013:96 doi:10.1186/1687-6180-2013-96.
6. S.D.Wang, Jiang Wang, Jing Xu, Yong Teng, Horneman Kari, “Fairness Guaranteed Cooperative Resource Allocation in Femtocell Networks”, Wireless Personal Communications, DOI.10.1007/s11277-013-1049-4, Feb., 2013.
7. Xiaotao Wang, Hua Qian, Weidong Xiang, Jing Xu, "An Efficient ML Decoder for Tail-Biting Codes Based on Circular Trap Detection," Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol.61, no.4, pp.1212-1221, April 2013.
8. Huaxia Chen, Yonglei Jiang, Jing Xu, Honglin Hu, "Energy-Efficient Coordinated Scheduling Mechanism for Cellular Communication Systems with Multiple Component Carriers," Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal on , vol.31, no.5, pp.959,968, May 2013.
9. Xiaojin Zheng, Jing Xu, Jiang Wang, Yang Yang, "McPAO: A Distributed Multi-channel Power Allocation and Optimization Algorithm for Femtocells," Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 17, pp. 648-661, Oct. 2012.
1. Guowei Zhang, Jing Xu, Ligang Liu, Yang Yang, Qiang Li and Matti Hamalainen.”Theoretical Analysis of PF Scheduling with Bursty Traffic Model in OFDMA Systems,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Paris, France, 2017，Accepted.
2. X. Yan, Jing Xu, Y. Zhu, Y. Yang and G. Tan, "Normal Inverse Gaussian Approximation to downlink inter-cell interference," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, 2015, pp. 1655-1660.
3. Y. Zhu, Jing Xu, Z. Hu, J. Wang and Y. Yang, "Distribution of uplink inter-cell interference in OFDMA networks with power control," 2014 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Sydney, NSW, 2014, pp. 5729-5734.
4. Y.P.Zhu, Jing Xu , Y.Yang, J.Wang, "Inter-Cell Interference Statistics of Uplink OFDM Systems with Soft Frequency Reuse," in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, pp.4986-4991, Anaheim, USA, Dec. 2012.
1. Jing Xu, J.Wang, T.Zhou. “Heterogeneous Cellular Networks: Theory, Simulation and Deployment ”the tenth chapter “Cooperative relaying”， Cambridge University Press.