Dr. Yaoyao Limainly engaged in III-V semiconductor optoelectronic device process. His current research interests include semiconductor lasers and detectors, dilute bismide devices, integration of light emitting materials on Si. He has published over 30 international journal and conference papers and held 10 granted Chinese patents.
B.Sc Physics, 2003,Qufu Normal University, China
Ph.D Microelectronics and Solid Electronics, 2009, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
AssociateResearcher, www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2012-present
AssistantResearcher, www.9778.com-威尼斯9778官方网站, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2009-2012
Visiting Scholar, Chalmers University of Technology, Swede, 2012
Shanghai Science and Technology Progress Prize (2nd Class)
1. Yuxin Song, Hao Xu, Yaoyao Li*, Mahdad Sadeghi, Shumin Wang*, Natural patterning of templates on GaAs by formation of cracks, AIP Advances, 2015, 5, 067146.
2. S. M. Wang, Q. Gong, Y. Y. Li, C. F. Cao, H. F. Zhou, J. Y. Yan, Q. B. Liu, L. Y. Zhang, G. Q. Ding, Z. F. Di & X. M. Xie, A novel semiconductor compatible path for nano-graphene synthesis using CBr4 precursor and Ga catalyst, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4.
3. Y. Y. Li, A. Z. Li, Y. Gu, Y. G. Zhang, H. S. B. Y. Li, K. Wang, X. Fang, The effects of injector doping densities on lasing properties of InP-based quantum cascade lasers at 4.3 um, Journal of Crystal Growth, 2013, 378, 587-590.
4. Y.G. Zhang, Y. Gu, Y.Y. Li, A.Z. Li, C. Li, Y.Y. Cao, L. Zhou, An effective TDLS setup using homemade driving modules for evaluation of pulsed QCL, Appl. Phys. B., 2012, 109.
5. LI Yao-Yao, LI Ai-Zhen, WEI Lin, LI Hua, XU Gang-Yi, ZHANG Yong-Gang, High-Temperature Operation of 8.5 μm Distributed Feedback Quantum Cascade Lasers, CHIN. PHYS. LETT., 2009, 26.